Thursday 30 October 2008

Big News That Relates To No One But Me

CNN Headlines of the day:
"Haunted jail sounds freaky, cops say."
"McCain: 'Racism exists.'"

Exciting news! I know the world has been holding its collective breath waiting to hear what classes I'm taking in the spring. Well, relief is on the way. I know that I'm getting into three 4000-level classes at least: Sitcom with Kirk Jackson, Advanced Readings in Shulz, etc. with Marguerite and Sue's projects class!
I tried to get into Stephen Bach's Advanced Screenwriting class, but he was a total bitch about it, so I happily parted with that idea.
I'm also trying to get into screen-printing workshop. That's 2000-level so I just threw my hat into the ring and am hoping for the best. If I don't get that I'm going to try beginning painting. Either way, sounds like a fun curriculum!

To celebrate: Funny dogs!

6 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so glad they're bringing sitcom back! Also, YOU WERE MENTIONED IN TODAY'S BFP!

Verbatim, from The Skinny:

"Dear bloggers studying abroad, we appreciate your support. After all, there are only like three people reading this thing, right?"

BURN!

D. Bow said...

Whoah!

Sally said...

yeah, i also just read that mean comment someone left on your BFP entry...good grief! who knew they had connections to the anonymous internet troll mafia??

D. Bow said...

Yeah, I hadn't seen any of those until today. Maybe it was Steven Bach for writing in this post that he was bitchy. I told you that people I don't know keep telling me they read this!

Unfortunately, nobody wins internet comment battles. Everybody loses.

Rachel said...

sitcom! painting! BFP burns! This post has EVERYTHING.

D. Bow said...

You forgot funny dogs.
My blog just got so cool.