Wednesday 15 October 2008

I am Joe the Plumber

Dear Dave,
Where have you gone? Just the other day you were blogging like there was no tomorrow and now your computer's broken and you can't even be bothered to go to the library and tell me how you are. What's going on?
- the general blogging public

Dear GBP,
I'm right here! As some of you know, I've also been incapacitated with a cold, an ear infection and general jet-lag. As some more of you already know, I've had to go back to the US for a week and take care of some bizniss. What kind of bizniss? Call me and I'll moan about it to you.
But every shitstorm has it's silver linings. One such lining is...
My mom is loaning me her brand new laptop! This means I can use the internet now and I have Skype!

For those of you interested in talking to me face-to-digital-face you can now do so! My name is david.cbow

It's funny: in the past month I've grown really used to communicating (lopsidedly) with the world via this blog and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. Tomorrow: a big blog post.

PS. Did anyone else watch the Project Runway finale? I don't want to give it away if you didn't/you aren't gay but needless to say, I am happy. Also, Kenley vs. Wendy Pepper: who is the greatest Project Runway villain?

1 comment:

D. Bow said...

Yeah, I agree, Wendy was the ultimate. Kenley was less fun to watch, though, which almost makes her more villainous; I really enjoyed hating Wendy.