Wednesday 17 December 2008

Happy holidays

Well world,
Blogging for these last few months has obviously made an impression on me, because I'm blogging while I'm drunk, now. I've just said goodbye to my physical friends, now I'm saying goodbye to my virtual ones.
I'm leaving for Spain in a bit and I thought I'd send out a message of peace and goodwill to the world. I don't know if I'll have the internet where I'm going - if I do, that's cool, if I don't, it'll probably do me good - but merry Christmas, anyways. Keep checking back here during the holiday season, because I'll probably find a way to keep posting. If I don't, I'll start up again on Jan. 4th when I get home to Portland. If I don't until then, keep letting that eagle soar, America.



Hey, let's pretend that the last 8 years were a joke, ok? That'll be my Christmas present.
Now I have to pack...

No comments: