Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hey Dave, what's going on? Nothing.

There's still not much to update about.
I have a cough that won't go away. Apparently it's classified as a "tickly cough," as opposed to a "chest cough." This means that instead of cough drops or something I'm taking Veno's tickly coughs solution, which is a mix of honey, lemon and menthol (and magic). It's pretty foul.

This is my week off, or "reading week," and I had originally planned to go somewhere, but now I think I'm actually going to read. I have four days off every week to take a day trip or something and this is pretty nice just catching up. I finally finished Great Suckspectations and now I need to finish the last story in Cranford before delving into The Way We Live Now again. Oh, and my other two classes.

That's about it. What will make this blog update more riviting than it already is? How about videos.


It's hard to debate Keith Olbermann's annoyingness, but here he pretty much hits the nail on the head. Unfortunately, anyone he's actually preaching to probably changed the channel pretty quick.




And hey, this is pretty neat:

1 comment:

D. Bow said...

I like him too, but I'd like him a little more if I felt like he didn't drive people with opposing views away leaving him preaching to his own choir. He reminds me of Bill O'Reilly in that respect. If O'Reilly ever made a cogent point (which he doesn't) nobody would know because his bastardry drives away everyone who doesn't agree with him.